Monday, April 08, 2013

Did I Lose A Post?

I Think I Lost a Dadblamed Post

Like I can afford to lose any of these monkey ass bon mots. WTH. Well, let the record show that I did blog this weekend (well, Sunday, anyway) and it was longer than a sentence long. It was probably, like, 4-5 sentences, nicely spaced and everything. You are just going to have to take my word on that, I guess. And by "you," I mean absolutely no one because I have not told anyone that I am back to blogging. Because who cares?!

I started the day with a run (I didn't feel very strong, but eh, I'll take it) and then moonwalked down to Brentwood Medical for one of the best massages of my life. I popped an Ativan before going in, so by the time my hour was up, I was in the land of Ooo and was feeling fine. I might have to make this a monthly gig. My back has been killing me lately; and general stress from work means I walk around with my neck all bunched up like a freaking Skeksis most days, so I think I can legitimately claim therapeutic massage as a medical expense. We shall see, my children!

No comments: