Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ok, So I Missed One

I missed posting yesterday, but I worked on my book, so y'all can kiss my ass if you think that I am going to feel bad about it. I don't even know when my blogging ganas is going to kick back in! I might get to the end of this 30-30-30 and not have anything to show for it other than a handful of two paragraph witterings! FFS. I could do that anytime! In an effort to make this post about something OTHER than my normal non-bullshit, however, let's talk about the fact that I am on Day 4 of my Daniel Fast, and things appear to be going ok! I miss cheese and tea. Whooo boy, do I miss cheese. I couldn't care less about meat or eggs or anything else, but the fact that I can't have cheese is killing me softly. But you know what? I'm not gonna lie: I do feel a little bit less bloatey and weird and ...sketchy. Now -- I am not doing this fast for dietary reasons, and I am not doing it to lose weight. I'm doing it because I care deeply about the Lenten season but apparently didn't care enough to actually start this fast on Ash Wednesday like a normal flipping person, but instead waited until the week before Easter (and my annual Easter Feaster!) to start a 21 day restrictive eating program for spiritual clarity. BUT ANYWAY, I am in it to win it and like I said -- I miss cheese. Man! I spent some time looking for cheese alternatives at Whole Foods this morning ( I figure that those suckers probably got this vegan thing on lock), but none of that ish looked appetizing. I think I'll just try to put dairy goodness entirely out of my mind for the next 2 weeks and chill with these sesame noodles. Hope you're all well.

No comments: