Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dammit

I KEEP MISSING A DAY Well, 2 days total. But I've only been back at this for like, 10 days! What in the heck is wrong with me? Why can't I even do this one simple thing right?! Supposed to hang out with Paul tonight, but the back is playing up and so hello, Darvocet and hello, Doctor Who and hello, I got sunrise Easter service tomorrow anyway, so goodbye, any plans of going out for tonight. Not that I care. Because I luuuuuurve my room and I luuuuuurve Doctor Who and I luuuuuurve medical grade drugs wait what just kidding anyway have a great night, kids, and if you celebrate Easter...hey -- tomorrow is almost here! Good news! Very good news. Oh, and here is my favorite Easter-themed piece of reading of all time (except for, you know, the actual Passion Play:This Unrestful Sabbath.

No comments: