Thursday, March 21, 2013

And I'm Ok With This

It's been a long, hard week. For everyone, it seems. We've all been in a bad mood, and we're all being dicks to each other. We should not do that, people. For everyone of you who has been all incredulous about why the world is suddenly full of assholes right now, there's a couple other people wondering why your salty ass is walking the streets, too. I'm just saying. Franklin is out on some crazy hot date tonight. I'm super jealous. Not that she's out on a date, but that she is so fearless and keeps putting herself out there. I'm not interested in the motherflipping slightest in dating someone right now. Just got dumped, pretty badly, and to be honest, I feel like love is a scam. A scam, people! But! I still wish I was the kind of person who wanted to be dating. You know? Like, I feel like I might be all dried up like a cornhusk doll on the inside. And that's creepy, you know?

No comments: