Sunday, January 11, 2009

That Fucking Cat


I was just talking to Orlando about how one of VC's cats is about to bust a move on a beatdown courtesy of yours truly, and it occurred to me that, without fail, every time VC leaves town, that damn cat (not the fat, sleepy, aw-shucks one that is full of love, but the skinny maniac that hates me) pulls out every last stop in her quest to make me crazy. That cat makes me lose my mind. I have threatened:

  • to exercise the nuclear option on that fucking cat
  • to go high plains drifter on that fucking cat
  • to krav maga that fucking cat
  • to tie that fucking cat to a recumbent bike and push it into the ocean
Yeah, I know that last one doesn't make any sense. That is how much that fucking cat messes with my mind! I can't find my water gun anywhere. I bet that fucking cat threw it off the balcony.

No comments: