Friday, August 01, 2008

Maybe I'm the Common Element

A year ago today.

In other close call news, I delivered a special report for Dude Weather after the earthquake. Pay no motherfucking attention to that picture. I HAVE AN AFRO NOW, GAINES. All pictures of me without an afro have to be destroyed immediately. That is coming straight from the office of Barack Obama; and that dude is going to be our next president.

Shout[s] out to DC and JM*, who are [I think] maxin' and relaxin' in Wisconsin and recently got in touch with ol' Jugo.


*Do you see how I've cleverly obscured your identities with my impenetrable code?

I'll be posting pics soon of my imminent tattoo-ing. I'm getting a piece on my back in honor of my beautiful Tina. I'm hoping to have the work done at Zulu Tattoo. Feel free to drop some dimes in the bucket because that shit is expensive, kids.

2 comments:

Admiral Neck said...

Forget tattoo pics; AFRO PICS! I won't believe it until I see it.

Adams said...

I know, I know! It's hard for me to post pictures, though. Because I photograph like a damned lunatic. I look ridiculous on film. Ridiculous!