Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Metaphor for My Entire Holiday Season





Hello Santa Suited Participant,



We want to personally thank you for your participation in the 2007 Las Vegas Great Santa Run . This year we had an impressive 7,269 Santas, while Liverpool had just over 6,000. You helped us break the Guinness World Record for the Largest Santa Gathering, even if it was only for a week. Unfortunately, Derry , Northern Ireland gathered over 13,000 Santas and set the stakes even higher for next year. We look forward to showing them what Las Vegas can do!


We would love for you to share any great photos or stories that you have from the 2007 Las Vegas Great Santa Run . We will post some on the website so that others may share in your experience.


We look forward to seeing you on December 6, 2008 for this year's Las Vegas Great Santa Run !


And for the record, I know that I look more Papa Smurf than I do Santa Claus.


2 comments:

thptpth said...

Sweet! How far d'you run?

Adams said...

It was just a 5k. But let me tell you something: running 3 miles in a full santa suit was no joke. I almost died from heat stroke.