Saturday, January 05, 2008

I Quit

Neither of these things should need my paltry imprimatur before you clasp them to your electronic bosoms. Especially not this [thank God for fourfour]:


Celine Dion in all her mind-bending glory, via clips from her Vegas spectacular. Bonus points to Celine for dedicating a song to "all the parents, and all the children, everywhere..." which, as Rich J. points, out, is "fucking everybody."




This is David Gregory, chief White House news correspondent, cutting it on The Today Show. He's is doing the damn thing and I am not mad at him. I am, however, mad at that knucklehead commenter who's trying to say that he's got more rhythm than Obama (and we all know what that's about, right?).

1 comment:

thptpth said...

Mmmm, tasty.

I especially like the part about her having the balls to sing "When I was a nappy-headed little boy," because I have always worried, when I become a famous rock star and sing other people's songs on stage, how it will come off to hear me singing such lyrics as "Rolling down Rodeo with a shotgun! These people ain't seen a brown-skinned man since their grandparents bought one!"

You have to think these things through.