Friday, January 25, 2008

CraigsList


While looking for the kind of low-paying freelance writing work that is apparently all I'm capable of, I found the following ad which made me INCANDESCENT WITH RAGE.


I am finished with my course work and working full time and in a full time internship. I need help with my dissertation. I have done all the footwork for the literature review, I have two experts in the field (substance abuse) on my committee. I am looking for a writer/ researcher that can help me get this done! We will collaborate but I do not have the time to put my ideas to paper.

I will pay well for good work that will help me pass on my first time defending.

Thank you.


"I do not have the time to put my ideas to paper"? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? You write the dissertation yourself, you fucking assclown; and you gnaw your own fucking foot off with worry in the wee hours before your dissertation defense. You know why? Because you write that shit yourself.

No comments: