Monday, November 12, 2007

You're KIDDING Me

Because he takes his duties as ho-supplier seriously, Paul called me on Friday evening and asked me to join him and his coworkers at The Liquid Kitty for some drinks. I had spent the afternoon chilling in some restaurant in Beverly Hills, trying desperately to see some more motherfucking stars. And then Bill Nighy and Alicia Silverstone showed up and obliged me nicely. Yeah, I don't know what they were doing together, either. I tried checking out imdb but came out with nada.

Edit: I just found this photo of the two of them together. Apparently, they were in a movie called Stormbreaker. Hmmm. Must have become friends. Right on.



Dag. After all that, I don't even remember why I started this post!

1 comment:

Electric Mayhem said...

It was the Newsroom. I need to finish that sandwich.

And you forgot to mention your Tyrese sighting!