Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Bells Are Ringing Out

Blogging While Brown
Ironically, it's only a few days after I found out about Blogging While Brown that I'm forced to consider the viability of this heah online 40 acres. This has nothing to do with the fact that two former students just popped up to say that they found The Get Down -- although it would be nice if one could occasionally surprise one's ertswhiles with a more compelling virtual tableau...I mean, pictures of Jim Kelly and Mark Lamarr and Fred Sanford are well and good. But where's the substance?! I ask you. Frankly, family, I only meant to keep this up long enough to help me finish the dissertation. I've finished; I've defended; I've moved the fuck on. Perhaps it's time for The Get Down to go dark? I don't know. All I know is, I'm more interested in every single link on my blogroll than I have ever been in The Get Down.

Anyway, I haven't made up my mind yet. Watch this space. Or you know, don't.

No comments: