Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Keeping You Hoes Supplied

In honor of his 55th birthday, which I missed yesterday.


Elon Gold doing an amazing Goldblum impression

"...and we'll have barbecue jumbo shrimp, motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"


Trust me. You have to watch this through to the end.




For clarification: by "peaches" he means "Ebony," while peach pie means "Ebony, ass up in my huge bed in my tastefully-appointed home in the Hollywood Hills."

And finally,


Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop.

2 comments:

Admiral Neck said...

It's all gold, Adams. And you love The Blum? Good work. I recall seeing Independence Day for the first time, and his line readings of "My God in heaven," and "Yes yes, without the oops," are works of genius on a par with Michaelangelo's David. I'm not even slightly joking.

Am I going to hell for not ever seeing Deep Cover? Directed by Bill Duke and also featuring Morpheus, and I've not seen it? I do screw up sometimes, don't I.

Adams said...

You're going to hell where you'll eat barbecue JUMBO shrimp, motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And you want line readings (Elon Gold does): try the insane Mr. Frost. JG plays a man who may or may not be the devil...but who is absolutely brilliant at messing with Alan Bates' mind. Genius.