Saturday, July 28, 2007

The BBC: Bitches Be Cryin'

Lawd Jesus, I just finished watching season two of Doctor Who, family! Don't you know that the final scene with Rose and the Doctor had me feeling raw emotion. And you know how I hate that!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Still, I am all about Martha Jones, the companion who succeeds Mizz Tyler in season three.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now come on, folks! I used to rock that hairstyle all the time! You know that's supposed to me in the Tardis!

2 comments:

thptpth said...

The news ain't good, homeslice.

T-Bone and Ra have already rented the house in Honolulu out to someone. I'm trying to get in touch with them (they've left Hawaii and are in Portland so getting a hold of them is a bit spotty) to find out about their property manager, see if maybe they might have a recommendation or sumpin'.

You want I should keep pursuing that angle?

Adams said...

Hoover, you are killing me softly. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually, I suspected as much awhile ago, and have already made alternate [evil] plans. No worries. Just PROFOUND DISAPPOINTMENT.