Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Oh, and also...

I'm moving at the end of the summer, right? Everyone knows that, ya?


Only I'm reconsidering moving to L.A. I know! I know! It's just that...y'all know how much I want to live overseas again, right? I mean, I craves it. It is the precious to me. I've been online job hunting like a mofo, and if you think I've come up snake eyes trying to land a gig here in the U.S., imagine how spectacularly I'm doing trying to conduct an international job search. Anyway, the point of all of this is, I'm expanding my options. Any ideas for places I should look into? To remind everyone, I'm thinking:

  • Scotland Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Morocco Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • TanzaniaImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Montreal Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Electric Mayhem said...

You know where I stand on this. Live in LA while you're still (kind of) young. You can always go overseas later. PLUS, you'd be a mere half a days drive from your beloved Bruns.

Anonymous said...

LA baby...get it while it's still there!
Besides, I might need a place to stay...and I wouldn't be able to impose if you lived in Tanzania.

Adams said...

Well, anonymous poster, you make some sense...

Zach said...

Any of those options are acceptable as long as I can come visit and crash on your couch/beanbag/floor. Or in your guest suite, based on the proffered images.

However, by the end of next week you may be adding San Fran to your list. I'm just sayin'. My brief layover has lasted 10 years and counting.

thptpth said...

What happened to Hawaii? Lara and T-bone just got word from the Peace Corps - they're headed for Tonga in October and need renters...