Saturday, January 13, 2007

It Might Be the Whiskey Making Me Smile, But...

I couldn't remember where I heard that shit about Toby (check me with the first names, now!) looking like a hot rabbi, so I decided to google it. And you'll be happy to know -- well, I was happy to know -- that The Lake Street Get Down is the number four hit if you google "Toby Ziegler + hot rabbi." If you just google "hot rabbi," you get all these angsty young Jewish women who are worried about being able to concentrate during service because they got a hot rabbi. To which I say: suck it up, ladies. At least rabbis can date. Catholic priests got no choice but a little Father Ralph De Briccasart-style action.

By the by, The Get Down is only hit #8 if you google "lazy narcissism," which makes me vibrate with rage.

Edited to add: Success! If you google "jugo naturale," The Get Down is hit #1! We're number 1! We're number 1! Eat it, everyone else.

2 comments:

Melbert said...

The Get Down comes in second on the "West Wing" and teeth and rabbi string, and if you add "get down" to the search, you're number one! I think it would make me go number one to be number one, Number One. Engage.
And you've got to know, Grandma, you're always number one with the O'Brownigans. PS: Guy Pearce says hello.

Adams said...

Speaking of Guy Pearce, that guy looks like he is back to dealing with that manorexia. Terrible.