Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Oooooh, No I Didn't

OK. ITEM ONE:

Do not post a picture that ain't yours on a post that ain't done without posting the proper credit. The picture accompanying the post about my McSweeney's submission came from here. You gotta check it out, kids. I mean the joy on my girl's face is so simple and sweet...but the spider web 'do pictured there (from another Hair Wars show) is quite simply the fiercest thing you have ever seen.

Thanks to Danyel for reminding me that I posted that today. Because Lord, I wish that was me in that picture, but it ain't. Also, if the Danyel who commented is the Danyel I think she is, then you should be reading her book, not this blog.

Which reminds me of something else. Next post: the black-o-sphere. What my brothers and sisters in the e-verse are writing these days, and who you should be checking out.

Those of you waiting for future musings on James Spader are obviously going to have to wait a little longer.

No comments: