Sunday, December 18, 2005

Save a Horse. Ride a Cowboy.



My friend, Todd, is going to breed miniature horses one day. At the moment, however, he is making himself happy with some stinky ass chickens and a tricked-out tractor that he occasionally lets me drive. I actually don't know Todd as well as I know his wife, Teri , and I don't know either one of them as well as I would like to. And I think you know what I mean, eh? Eh? Ha ha HA!

Ok, what's funniest about that is wondering which of the two of them will read this post first, and which will call the other and be like, "dude, I told you she wasn't right."

Well, both of you can put your shirts back on, because I don't want to make my money that way... anymore.

Anyway, this post is a shout out to the most cracked up farmers I know. Don't think I don't remember how you saved me when I needed a place to stay. And don't think I won't show up on your doorstep again the next time I need saving/ am hungry for Doritos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dahling, you are welcome anytime. We will need someone to break our miniature steeds. How are you with a lasso?

Loving the blog, by the way. Makes me feel like I have friends. sigh.

By the way, he loves it when you ride his tractor. Ha ha HA!

other T