Monday, November 21, 2005

You Gotta Be Kidding Me


All of you poor suckers who -- like me -- work on a cubicle farm, know the dangers of spending most of your waking hours with the living, breathing, germ factories we call our coworkers. Most of them spend time in CDC laboratories, I suspect; surely merely feeding, bathing, and clothing their snotty little children can't be enough to make them such disease carriers, can it? Perhaps it is. Anyway, I think I have strep throat, dorklies.

Cowboy Curtis and I think that's crap.

1 comment:

zach said...

Ohhhh, that is a particularly suckity suck of the many sucky sucks that ever did suck. I swear that shit just burns through my office so that, just when you're feeling better, it's circled around to your turn again.
Bow before the fading glory of antibiotics while you can, say I.