Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What the Scientists Won't Tell You (But I Will)


After frying my brain in the midnight oil, I decided around 3 am to call in sick today. Which I did. And man, I sounded it, too. Years of riding the Camel(wide lights) have give me a stellar morning rasp, dorklies.

Anyway, after futzing around for the majority of the day, my beau and I went to get some pizza at around 240 pm...by which point I still hadn't injested any coffee for the day. A bitchcakin' headache was staring me in the face, but I headed it off with 16 oz. of premium Pabst.

I love living like a college student.

I'll be 31 in a month.

3 comments:

Electric Mayhem said...

When did "beau" become interchangable with "fuckbuddy"?

And are you referring to Steve or Doug?

Adams said...

None of your bidness, Broc.

zach said...

That raspy voice could take you places, man. Just look at Rita Cosby. Then shudder. And quickly turn away.