Monday, November 14, 2005

That's What We In The Business Call "The Money Shot"

Work in Progress: Gesundheit

Most of you dorklies don't know this, but in my spare time (what spare time, I hear you ask? Well, my dears, between dusting myself with biscuit flour and singing in the choir, I don't have much spare time. You're right) I'm a comedy writer. And this post, penned by my very own personal Iron Giant, contains something that comedy writers like to call " a good payoff." I only called it "the money shot" in the title so that you would check it out, you pervs.

2 comments:

zach said...

While I'm sure there's a wisecrack in there about the money shot of my Iron Giant, I'm going to take the high road here and say thanks for the shout-out. You like me, you really really like me!

Adams said...

Herm. I actually hadn't connected those two things in my mind, you little troll. Is it possible that my subconscious is now doing all the comedy work for me? The lazy, hckneyed, cliche comedy, I mean?