Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thank You, Ladies...You Didn't Have To Say That



Oh, the lads in the picture below(and accompanying this post) are Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement, better known to us "insider bitches" as Flight of the Conchords. They did a kickass Edinburgh Fringe show (I hear), a hilarious BBC Radio 2 show (which I did hear, actually, and loved), and they're some kinds of alternative comedy darlings. They're from New Zealand.

If you are a LOTR fan (don't lie, you dorks), you'll know Bret better as Figwit. That fine motherf*cker on the left does lots of independent film work and after Idris Elba, Daniel Dae Kim, and Mark Lamarr (fooled you, Hendrickson!), he's my babydaddy.

3 comments:

Electric Mayhem said...

FotC rocks my hot socks. Do we need yet ANOTHER man to fight over, Broc? Maybe I better keep you away from LA.

Adams said...

Don't make me get all Busta Rhymes in this piece, Broc. Keep ya hands where my eyes can see, nah?

Electric Mayhem said...

Ok, I JUST saw their One Night Stand special on HBO, after only hearing little clips here and there. Funny, funny shit. "Jenny" is my favorite.

Oh, and Jem is SO mine, Broc.