Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween From Dumpkin to You


Happy Halloween, kids. It's a little bit after 7 o'clock, and I have written about one page today...I did, however, make some necessary mental changes in the chapter I'm working on, which inclu---zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Oh, I've just put myself to sleep. Because even I am tired of hearing about this effing dissertation.

I just want to be done.

Anyway, part 2 of the Spader Seminar will be up soon, I hope. As for the other stuff I am working on...well, like the overextended nitwit I am, I singed up to do NaNoWriMo (www.nanowrimo.org) which means that, as of midnight tonight, I got one more thing I want to get done. This thing, though, is going to be so deliciously wack. I can't wait. It's called It's Biscuit Time, and it's labelled as literary fiction, but will actually turn out to be some fairly rock hard space opera, I bet. Watch this space, dorklies!

No comments: