Monday, September 05, 2005

I Can't Believe It's Not Human Hair

Things I am doing today:

1. Hanging out with Bernie. Should be a fun time, as Bernadette Van Dyke is some kind of crazy broad.
2. Finishing this home-made Tragi-Weave (tagline on the package: "I Can't Believe It's Not Human Hair"). Actually, the braids look pretty good. I'm doing some crazy pattern of corn rowns and individual [semi] box braids, and it doesn't look quite as crappy as it could have. Plus, the color I got is amazing. It's this weird combination of auburn, silver, and dark brown (the color of my natural hair). It's sounds ghetto fabulous, and believe me, it is. But it's also quite punky and glam. I'll take a picture if I can and post it.
3. Maybe going for a run tonight. I did a 10 last night (instead of the scheduled 16), and had a horrible time. My knees ached, my hips were sore, my attitude was bad. I give yesterday's run a C/C-.

Have a great Labor Day, kids. Remember, if it wasn't for unions, your ass would be at work in the factory right now.

No comments: