Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hey, Dirty! Baby I Got Your Money


I bought a SanDisk mp3 player yesterday. I haven't paid my bills in months, but I just dropped 100$ I don't have on a music player that I wouldn't have even considered purchasing were it not for the marathon -- which is in less than two weeks, peeps. It doesn't feel right. And yet, when I think about going that distance with just the crapwack PDX radio stations to sustain me...it makes me want to cry.

Anyway, Bernie is almost completely done paying me back the money she owed me -- almost none of which I used to pay my credit card bils (preferring instead to use that money to buy groceries and gas, as I am only working part-time now trying to finish up the dang dissertation)...so, now, I'm just as effed as I was nine months ago, and there's no way out of it. By natural means. I may have to start making meth.

My moms birthday is this Saturday. I got her a beautiful scarf, and I'm going to pick up a pair of earrings I saw yesterday, too. If I get them in the mail today, she should get them on time. I hope so. In the history of the world, I have been on time with someone's birthday present maybe, twice. It's pathetic. I'm pathetic!

And speaking of birthdays, I am accruing some hi-larious goody-goods for Bernie's birthday, which was back in JUNE. Anyway, I only have one more thing to get and then she is going to die laughing. It's just that good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Great Blog!
I have a jewish dating web site site/. It pretty much covers jewish dating web site related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Fergus said...

Fergus I could have given you mine for the race all loaded up with some tricked out running music! If I would have only known, damn it! You got to be saving that dough.....

Adams said...

Fergus, can't you see that I'm saving my comment section for random and anonymous Jewish dating site plugs?! Dang!